Matchmakers of New York City Code of Ethics
Approved Members of the Professional
Matchmakers Association shall:
1. Adhere to the highest quality standards in the industry;
2. Be dedicated to a client's right to a personal, supportive and professional service at all times;
3. Maintain a strict confidentiality of all client accounts and not divulge, discuss or otherwise exploit any restricted material related to client profile, status or record of activity;
4. Take the utmost care to deliver the highest standard of service for total customer satisfaction and be subject to evaluations correlating to client assessments;
5. Do their best to ensure that every client receives the attention and respect they deserve, respond to inquires in a timely fashion and offer complete and clear answers;
6. Be diligent when qualifying all potential matches on behalf of your clients with a personalized approach from beginning to end;
7. Be subject to mandatory professional review for biennial re-approval, in accordance with Matchmaking Pro’s guidelines;
8. Have a complaint response policy in place to address any and all consumer complaints and concerns;
9. Diligently adhere to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws relating to the industry.
We are a certified matchmaking company with experience, knowledge and consistency!